Practitioners and clinics will use a vast array of internal policies and procedures, but the most appropriate policies will always depend on the size and nature of the individual organisation. The policies are more effective if they are developed and reviewed on an ongoing basis with the involvement of staff, and are tailored to suit the specific needs ofa clinic and its activities. However, some guidance and examples mean that you don’t have to start from scratch.
Hannah Clinic has developed a number of example generic policies which can be used as a basis for your own policies, where relevant these policies should be tailored to suit the needs and requirements of each individual practitioner and clinic.
Hannah Clinic accepts no responsibility for any third party loss or consequences arising from the use of these example policies.
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of (£50) refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
- Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£50) fee.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- For (Sculptra®) treatment, a non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking, when the product will be prepared, a minimum of (3 days) in advance.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Are dermal fillers safe?
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via the Hannah Clinic website.